terça-feira, 8 de outubro de 2013


I think that all those unexpected things frighten us all. We can't live with this feeling of unfinished or being incomplete, no one can deal with their own present. We want to live fast, to live much, to do more than just exist. But if the future is uncertain, maybe the present is the closest we can get to reality and let's face it, nearly everybody isn't okay with their lifes, they live the others' life, they consume us, drink all our soul has got to offer, feed from us and all the youth and the purity we've got just to feel okay or even harder, to don't feel at all.

We born and all the caos started, we enter in a world that belongs to someone else and they make us fight for a place in here, a place that makes you grow up, that makes all your time flies and try to teach you something that you actually never learn, but I believe that we are free humans that belong to the nature and survive from it, we are made of storms and fire, stones and water, we are made of something that is invisible but made us all the same, we have a wild soul. So why would we abdicate this freedom which we born with? Why have I to deposit all my hopes in a society when I can only depend on and trust in myself? I can't deal with changes. I'm not able to move myself out of this confort zone. I'm here, sitting and writing, like I haven't nothing more important to do. I'm tired of thinking in solutions that I know I can't reach, if I can't trust on people, how can I trust on time? On second chances? On karma? On god?
I know that if I can't change, nothing on my life will manage to change with time, miracles or some magic trick that isn't already known. I know that we can't dream with a future or think positively, when me world is fallen apart. I need help. I need someone that could bring me from the Dead, someone who can push me forward and who I know that is forever. I need some guidance, someone like him, but I don't want to expect nothing because all I expect, always dissapointed me, and my wild soul will tear apart if it happens again. Maybe something better isn't for me. Maybe I deserve this present and a future like this, hopeless, fearless and cold. I need love in my life. I need to believe. I need to make a better future happen to me, even if it is now a trick, I prefer being tricked than face that I'm being fucked up forever.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário